Complaint Review: walden Books

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: cynthia — abington Pennsylvania
walden Books
abington, Pennsylvania USA

walden Books I went in there today to exchange a web adress book that I brought the other day I went to use it today it was ripped did not have the recipt so they said that I did not purchase that book there when I know I did anyway the emplyess really were not nice accused me of being a liar I was so mad that I went home went through my trash and found the recipt and brought it back to Walden books I asked to speak to the manager and she tried to put the itenm number into their system they said they didnt have one the same and that I would have to pay a doaals torwards the one they did have very ignorant people employs not helpfull very very bad custumer service willowgrove Pennsylvania

I went to Walden Books store  in  Willow Grove  Morleand  Road  today to exchange a email adress book that    I had  purchased   the other day I picked it up to  use it today and the book was ripped took the book back to return just for another one they went back to see if they had a copy of one they did but the numbers in my book didnt match  so they said I didnt purchase it here I was so mad went home looked through  my   trash to find the reciept and  I did   ,So  I took it back to exchange for a new one  they still was telling me they did not have one to match  that  I would have to pay a extra dollar to get the one they had finally  I did  but the employees and the manager on today at   May11,2014  The three people that I had to deal with today should be fired for bad custumer services  skills

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walden-Books/abington-Pennsylvania-19001/walden-Books-I-went-in-there-today-to-exchange-a-web-adress-book-that-I-brought-the-othe-1145774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walden Books