Complaint Review: Walgreens Pharmacy

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned Consumer — Sandy Springs Georgia
Walgreens Pharmacy
7530 Roswell Road, Atlanta, GA, 30350 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Walgreens Pharmacy Walgreens Pharmacy Sandy Springs, GAStore Number 06204 SHORTED ME 30 PILLS - REFUSED to make it Right!!! Atlanta, Georgia - 7530 Roswell Road Georgia

I paid close to $100 for a prescription at Walgreens, located at 7530 Roswell Road in Atlanta, GA. I picked up my prescription, of what SHOULD have been 120 pills, on my way to work. When I got home I proceeded to fill up my "Pill-Minder," and found that I was short 30 PILLS. I thought they would make it right once I called and told them about it. W-R-O-N-G!! I spoke with a 'Pharmacist' named "Meera," and she was mildly apologetic, but said that they "counted the pills twice and there is nothing they can do." Now, I KNOW that I have been SHORTED 30 PILLS, and that it happened BEFORE the prescription was given to me; But this "Meera" was having none of it. No attempt to make it right. No refund offer. Nothing. I will be moving my current prescriptions OUT of Walgreens, never to do business in their Pharmacy again. Shame it came to that, but I am deeply troubled by this situation and will no longer trust my health to a lackadaisical and uncaring Pharmacy such as the one in the Walgreens on Roswell Road. For those who shop this Pharmacy, BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walgreens-Pharmacy/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/Walgreens-Pharmacy-Walgreens-Pharmacy-Sandy-Springs-GAStore-Number-06204-SHORTED-ME-30-P-1066034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walgreens Pharmacy