depth

Complaint Review: walk fit platinum

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: walking crooked in cleveland ohio — cleveland Ohio United States of America
walk fit platinum
Internet, California United States of America

walk fit platinum all they said was they were in armstrong california walked fit walked up my ass Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Walk FIt order

I ordered one pair of walkfit inserts i was to recieve inserts free pair of slippers total bill with shipping 24.95. I was billed $107.00.  The business was closed so i clicked onto internet chat which she was totally useless.  She asked me alot of questions and told me to call customer service on Monday.  On Monday i clicked on website to get phone number internet chat opened up again immediately and asked me if there was anything she could do since company was now open.  I explained it and again she told me to call customer service i said if you could not help me why do you get asking me questions.  The customer service told me they were shipping 4 pairs out at 107.00 i again said that is not what i ordered and i gave him back my order number.  he told me I could return items and they would only charge me 69.99 i said i am returning merchandize and i have to pay 37.99 for shipping and handling which was i was responsible for.     I did not give up asked for supervisor 25 minutes later she got on phone.  She told me if i accepted the package of 4 pairs 4 slippers she would refund me 44.00 dollars and then my total bill would be 63.00 dollars i told her no I do not want it and it was not shipped yet so please cancel order.  she said it was in the process and could not be cancelled.  I told her everything i read on this website and i was contacting state attorney generals office.  She told me to hold on she came back to phone and said do not accept order i will refund you 107.00 dollars when she recieved my package so far so good now if have to see if i get a refund when i send shoes back if i get one i will update my report/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walk-fit-platinum/Internet-California-/walk-fit-platinum-all-they-said-was-they-were-in-armstrong-california-walked-fit-walked-968186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walk fit platinum

Walk FIt order

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hello, I work for the Walk Fit Company. We are not in Armstrong, California..the corporate office is in Los Angeles, CA and our warehouse is in Ontario, CA. Without looking at your specific order, one pair of insoles is $19.95 plus $9.95 s/p  so the minimal amount you would be charged is $29.90 (tax where applicable). As for the free comfort slippers, correct they are free JUST pay s/p which is $7.95 per pair (tax where applicable). Please email me directly at marya@walkfit.com and I am happy to verify that your account has been properly refunded. I certainly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.