Complaint Review: Wallace Morgan

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: PeterPan — New York New York
Wallace Morgan
1150 6th Ave 5th floor New York , New York USA

Wallace Morgan I could tell there was something not right. Was told to see Aimee Wong in HR . There were 10 applicants in a room New York New York

I replied to a notice & e-mailed my resume' for Customer Service position at Wallace Morgan. They emailed giving me an appt. to see Aimee Wong in HR.  I noticed there was no company name on the door. The floor was cement & fuentire looked like it was placed there. The receptionist did not send me to HR.  I was seated with 6 other people & we were all given smudged torn off 'applications' just to sign saying we were not felons. our resumes' were piled on the corner of the reception desk & taken one at a time by three different young guys in suits. The inside of the office was also sparce - not lived in. It looked like a temporary sPace. My interviewer had such a thick brogue I could barely understand him.  He said they wanted to be more personal with their clients as apposed to just internet contact.  He was nice.  I feltIke this was a 'cover' for something else.  I told everyone about it & today a friend sent me this website so I could read all the complaints. I decided to respond & let people know my odd experience there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallace-Morgan-/-New-York-New-York-10036/Wallace-Morgan-I-could-tell-there-was-something-not-right-Was-told-to-see-Aimee-Wong-in-1170673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallace Morgan