Complaint Review: wallcoat

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Another RVC homeowner duped by Wall — Rockville Centre New York
wallcoat
wallcoat.com RVC, New York United States of America

wallcoat Phil Castellano Wallcoat, ugh as advertised. I was warned... RVC, New York

We were told that Wallcoat was very much over priced. We figured it was worth it based on what the salesman, who sold us a bill of goods, promised: A 15 year guarantee!

I felt like Tom Hanks in the Money Pit when Phil would promise that they would start in "two weeks". Better yet he said it would take three weeks to complete after he started. They were spread so thin that it took over 3 months to complete.

We are 4.5 years removed. The paint is bubbling and pealing. Phil has come back to us with double-talk and half truths. He is not standing by his service nor keeping his word.

I will keep this site updated as to our progress. My gut says Phil is not going to do the right thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wallcoat/RVC-New-York-11570/wallcoat-Phil-Castellano-Wallcoat-ugh-as-advertised-I-was-warned-RVC-New-York-1035918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wallcoat