Complaint Review: wallgreens pharmacy

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: lynn — CORAOPALIS Pennsylvania United States of America
wallgreens pharmacy
6906 university blvd moon township, Pennsylvania United States of America

wallgreens pharmacy wallgreens, take care clinic, moontwnship walgreens pharmacy workers are doing fraud and also the minute clinic inside they are involved moon township, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Must be a mixup

*Consumer Comment: In the interest of fairness and wanting to hear both sides of this...

HELLO MY NAME IS LYNN I STARTED WORKING MY 1ST JOB IN WALGREENS IN MOON PA BUT AFTER THE 3RD DAY I SAW A PHARMACY AIDS ASKED ME TO SIGN  A PRESCRIPTION AND I DONT EVEN WORK IN THAT SECTION I WORK AT THE SHOP EREA I ASKED THEM WHY AND THEY SAID IT WILL PAY OFF JUST DONT WORRY SO I WATCHED THEM AS THEY TYPED IN INFORMATION SO I COULD SEE WHAT AND WHY THEY WANT THAT DONE AND I SAW FRAUD AND SCAMS BEING DONE TO PEOPLE AND THE LADY IN THE PHARMACY HER NAME IN KATHY SHE IS THE ONLY KATHY AT WALGREENS IN MOON SHE ASKED ME TO SIGN MY NAME AND THEY WANTED TO DISRUPT A INHALER PRESCRIPTION SO THAT A CONSUMER COULDNT GET IT WHEN COMING TO GET IT THEY WERE ANGRY AT THE CONSUMER BECAUS THE CONSUMER MADE A COMPLAINT SO THEY WANTED REVENGE AND WANTED HER TO HAVE A ASTHMA ATTACK AND WHEN THE CONSUMER CAME TO GET IT THEY DID NOT GIVE IT TO HER AND  THE WALGREEN TAKE CARE CLINIC REFUSED TO GIVE THE CONSUMER A FLU SHOT. I LEFT AND I NOW HAVE A BETTER JOB I NEVER DID A CRIME AND NEVER HURT ANYONE AND THATS WHAT THEY WANTED ME TO DO AS THEY WERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wallgreens-pharmacy/moon-township-Pennsylvania-15108/wallgreens-pharmacy-wallgreens-take-care-clinic-moontwnship-walgreens-pharmacy-workers-835634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wallgreens pharmacy

Must be a mixup

AUTHOR: katiejoy - (United States of America)

I frequent the Moon Township Walgreens and I have never been treated with anything but respect.  I get my prescriptions filled there and Debi and Danielle both go out of their way to be nice to peope.  There is not a Kathy who works in the pahrmacy there.  Are you sure you don't have this store mixed up with another?  If you truly feel that something fraudulent was going on there, why didn't you contact the authorities?  Your complaint is hard to understand, but please be careful that you aren't giving the wrong store a bad reputation.

In the interest of fairness and wanting to hear both sides of this...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I sent a link to this report to Walgreens corporate.