Complaint Review: Wallmart

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Wallmart
Palm Bay Road Palm Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Walmart Oil change rip-off Palm Bay Florida

Walmart has the best prices for an oil change using Mobil 1 synthetic oil.

Most customers leave their cars and go shopping in the store. They don't watch their cars being serviced.

I watch the employees change my oil and three times in two years they have tried to use regular (non-synthetic) oil. When I brought it to the attention of the manager, he said the employee changing my oil just made a mistake and he was putting in the oil most customers use. I said that I was paying 3 X the price of a regular oil by using Mobil 1 and I could see if it happened once or twice but this was the third time.

They have the best prices because they use inferior oil when the customer is paying for the best.

I have stopped using Walmart and have found an independent garage that will change the oil in my car using the oil and filter that I supply for $10.00.
The cost of Supplies and labor is still $20 cheaper than Walmart and I know he is using the right oil and filter.

Jtp
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wallmart/Palm-Bay-Florida-32907/Walmart-Oil-change-rip-off-Palm-Bay-Florida-352231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wallmart