Complaint Review: walmart family mobile

• Submitted: Fri, July 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Piotr — Cedar Knolls New Jersey USA
walmart family mobile
5200 Westpointe Plaza Dr columbus Ohio Walmart - entire USA, New Jersey United States of America

walmart family mobile walmart family mobile over charge monthly bills Walmart - entire USA, New Jersey

In April 2011 I purchased 3 SIMM cards to activate Family Mobile - Walmart cell phone service.

During the registration process I ported my 3 old numbers to my new account with Family Mobile.

Every think should be fine until I got a monthly telephone bill where they are charging me for more than my 3 phone lines with Family Mobile.

$45+$25+$25=$95 plus tax. My monthly bill is alwayas $131.30.

$131.30 - $95.00 = $36.30  That is the diffrence how much Walmart - Family Mobile is charging me tax for NJ on each statement.   This is not right. Sales tax shouldn't be that high for NJ.

Each month I call customer service department and tried to explaine to them about the overcharge
and get credit - sometimes it does work , sometimes it doesn't work.

Please someone help hard working America.

I called headquarter of Walmart - no help, they switching me back to customer dep of Family Mobile

Lost time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-mobile/Walmart-entire-USA-New-Jersey-/walmart-family-mobile-walmart-family-mobile-over-charge-monthly-bills-Walmart-entire-US-758325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family mobile