Complaint Review: walmart family mobile

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: rachel w — auburn Alabama
walmart family mobile
po.box3220, albuquerque, New Mexico USA

walmart family mobile no network for a month but i paid for service agent put my account on auto so that i dnt have to pay this month albuquerque alabama

this past month in april2013 i have been having problems with my network on my cellphone it was a problem with family mobile it wasnt my device that was messed  up it was a problem with family molbile network so i missed my whole month so an customer rep put my account on auto hold and said that i would get this month free and i think i should because the problem was family mobile fault not mine and i did what i had to do on my end there was no need for to loose my month when i paid that month their gonna loose a good customer cause i cant have this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-mobile/albuquerque-New-Mexico-87190/walmart-family-mobile-no-network-for-a-month-but-i-paid-for-service-agent-put-my-account-1049249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family mobile