Complaint Review: walmart family mobile

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: nisey — youngstown Ohio United States of America
walmart family mobile

walmart family mobile I have been paying for internet, but I do not recieve the service. This is the only way I can pay my bills, since I do not have a computer. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: APN settings

I have been paying for internet and I do not have the service. This is the only way I pay my bill, since I do not have a computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-mobile/internet/walmart-family-mobile-I-have-been-paying-for-internet-but-I-do-not-recieve-the-service-1008512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family mobile

APN settings

AUTHOR: spooky j - ()

MMSC http://wirelessfour.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc
APN web.omwtoday.com

your phone, especially if it's not a family mobile phone, likely just needs the correct APN settings. you can call your phone's manufacturer for instructions on how to enter these settings.

the first one is for picture messaging, the second for the web browser.

source: https://www.myfamilymobile.com/Support/DeviceSupport/DeviceSupport.aspx?device=a649a78a-bd94-457c-90a3-7c8b7ac7b1f8#GeneralFAQ-Answer5