Complaint Review: walmart family mobile

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: find — worcester Massachusetts
walmart family mobile
Internet USA

walmart family mobile i cancel my service next day but they still sending me a bill. I talk to customer servise but they been transfering me to every time different dept or person. i don't no whats my option are? Internet

I cancel my family mobil service the next day from my purchase. Walmart customer service cancel my service but i am still getting a monthly bill. I been calling and getting back to Walmart but they keep sending me or giving me a different numbers. I try every thing but I did not see any solutions. Could you please let me know whats my options are?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-mobile/internet/walmart-family-mobile-i-cancel-my-service-next-day-but-they-still-sending-me-a-bill-I-ta-1068543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family mobile