allowances

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: JAY — McAllen Texas United States of America
walmart family mobile

walmart family mobile unfulfilled promises,promises to remove SPEED BOOST from my account,for the last three and one half months!!! Internet

I have tried in vain for over three months to remove a speed boost service that never has worked from my account.  The first time I had it removed I was told that it could only be removed on the exact cut-off date (I called  on the 8th of  Sept.,I had used 15 days of their lousy service,)but the woman with a  hard  to understand foreign accent explained in an extremely apologetic mode that she could not cancel because the new cutoff date was the 23rd of Sept.!!  I started to curse in spanish and all she said was "I am so sorry for your problem sir!" But I WILL issue a turn-off order for that date and you will pay the difference.   I shouted back that I did not want to pay anything for their mistake,that I would only pay for the time I used,but no-o-o-o, she insisted on being so sorry for my dilemma,and at the same time she would not do what I needed done.

This bad service and trickery fraught with with false promises is never heard by Walmart executives. Where are these owners who hide behind executive privileges?

This has been going on for 3 1/2 months and still no let up. This last foreign accented female gave an e-mail address for walmart that does not exist. I  now plan to drop Walmart completely!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-mobile/internet/walmart-family-mobile-unfulfilled-promisespromises-to-remove-SPEED-BOOST-from-my-account-981866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family mobile