Complaint Review: walmart family moblie

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: tara — akron Ohio United States of America
walmart family moblie
72 safer plz akron, Ohio United States of America

walmart family moblie Leanle i went to wallmart n got two 25 dollors starter kits n i deactivated the same day watch will feb 1 2012 cuz ma serives wasnt workin.on my phone so i went back wallmart get my money back akron, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Serious broken English

*Consumer Comment: Easy solution.

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Consumer Comment: Seriously

I went to Walmart Feb 1 2012 n got two 25 starter kit went home and ma phones wasn't working so I went back to the store 10 mintues later n deactivated the same day didn't even use the serives beacuse the phone wasn't working so I call family moblie cuz Walmart told me they couldn't gave me my money back family moblie have send me check n the mail so when I call back to family moblie they said they where sending ma check 7;8 days biss days n I till haven't got my money i talk to leanle 2.22.12 at 644 n she told me ma money was comein and the mail then I call back today watch will be march 2.12 n they told me to eamil yall all I won't is ma 50 bucks that's a rip off I dint even use the servies at all yall gavein me run around somebody told me on that same day ma check was comein I been callin since Feb 1 2012 how long do it take get ma money they sayin I own yall money how is that wen I didn't even use any of those lines please get back with me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-family-moblie/akron-Ohio-44306/walmart-family-moblie-Leanle-i-went-to-wallmart-n-got-two-25-dollors-starter-kits-n-i-deac-847972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart family moblie

Serious broken English

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

This is a problem with those who may not be from this country or have low education. Or is this really a real report and not a make up story? Anyway, I will try to translate it to proper English...

On Feb 1, 2012, I went to Walmart and bought 2 of $25 starter kit (phones?) and went home. These phones did not work [assuming the person had activated and found out these phones could not make an out-going call], so I went back to the store, and 10 minutes later I deactivated them (the same day). I did not even use the service because these phones did not work. Then I called family mobile [who were the owner of the starter kit] because Walmart told me that they could not give back my money [refund]. The family mobile was supposed to send me a check in the mail because I called them and was told that the check would take 7-8 business days to process/arrive. On Feb 22, 2012, I still had not gotten my check and I called them, and they said the money was coming in the mail. I called them back again on March 2, 2012, and they told me to email them. All I want is my 50 bucks. This is a rip off because I did not even use the service. They make me running around while someone told me before that my check was coming. I have been calling since Feb 1, 2012. How long does it take to get my money? [Now] they said I owe them money. How is that when I did not even use any of the phone line? Please help me.

The end is somewhat odd and I am not sure if it is correct... It looks like the person did some emailing and calling them. The story also omits the part that whether the phones are still with the person or have been returned to Walmart/family mobile. If the phones are still with the person, I doubt that the family mobile would refund the money...

Easy solution.

AUTHOR: seeworthy - (USA)

Alls ya hafta due is figger out how ta comunikate proper like n the prublum woodn't heppen inda ferst place cuz yood ken undarsttod da contrack yall got wen ya got it in da ferst plase. afta yall got dat edjukasiun  den yall wont be a blamin efferybuddy ells fer yer own ignoramus.

What?

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

Would you re-post this in English, please? I don't understand what you are trying to say!

Seriously

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

This report is a joke, right ?  No one could be this illiterate and be able to function in society.