Complaint Review: Walmart - Germantown, MD

• Updated: Fri, November 08, 2013

• Reported By: Julie L. — Washington Dist of Columbia
Walmart - Germantown, MD
20910 Frederick Road Germantown, Maryland USA

Walmart - Germantown, MD Walmart cashier stole my giftcard, management would help. Germantown Maryland

A Walmart cashier stole my giftcard. I tried to pay with a giftcard worth almost $300 and the cashier handed me back a different card with zero money on it. The switched card was activated and used in full at that store. The last transaction was by someone else 3 days before I was even at that store, video confirmed.  Management worthless to refund my money.  Had to get security at another Walmart to help me. I now go out of my way to the Mt. Airy or Frederick stores which I love.  Be warned if you go to the Germantown Walmart.  There are many reviews of reasons not to go there, but losing almost $300 means I will never go back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2013 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Germantown-MD/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Walmart-Germantown-MD-Walmart-cashier-stole-my-giftcard-management-would-help-German-1098009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart - Germantown, MD