Complaint Review: Walmart Money card

• Reported By: dyrdybyrdy — Lancaster California
Walmart Money card
Lancaster, California USA

Walmart Money card They have left my family to die Lancaster California

*Author of original report: using bank

*Consumer Comment: Walmart?

Can you please help. On Fri September 13, my husbands paycheck $2057.34 was deposited on a Walmart pre-paid card. 18 hours later everything was gone. Purchases were made in a Target store in Brooklyn, Ny. I live in Lancaster, Ca. Both Target and Walmart said I have to wait min of 21 days and no guarantee's that money will be returned.
One of the security team members for target has told me that I'm not the first victim, in fact there's been hundreds of victims. Walmart has told us card holders nothing.

Mean while my family has no food. We have no gas to get to work and our utilities will be shut off. Pending payments were due to come off today. We will lose our jobs, We will lose everything and nobody has even once has apologized.

Please help us.
Please stop Walmart for allowing this fraud to Continue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-card/Lancaster-California-93535/Walmart-Money-card-They-have-left-my-family-to-die-Lancaster-California-1084573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money card

using bank

AUTHOR: dyrdybyrdy - ()

Our identities were stolen prior to meeting one another. It took 12 years to clear it off my credit rating and 8 on his and still fighting. The breach for mine was through a credit union so personal information was obtained and the effects devastating.  So we were told prepaid was safe way to pay bills on line, etc. Lesson learned. We will take our chances with the bank in the future.

Walmart?

AUTHOR: ramjet - ()

Is there a reason you didn't have your husbands paycheck deposited in your bank account?

Why would you send your paycheck to Walmart?