Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: KN — San Diego California United States of America
Walmart Money Card
Monrovia, California United States of America

Walmart Money Card GE Bank Prepaid Card Blocked without notice Monrovia, California

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

*Consumer Comment: KN, SINCE GE (GENERAL ELECTRIC) IS PART OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.......

Walmart moneycard put a block on my card without notice. I've been going back and forth with them for 2 1/2 weeks concerning this matter. No can tell me exactly why my card was block, only that there was other cards with the same information as mine such as my home address. The first week, I faxed them the required documentation 4 times before they found it in their fax system. Was told someone from corporate was going to contact me but never did receive a phone call.

The 10 customer service representatives and 2 supervisors I spoke to could not help me, they just kept telling me someone from their investigation department was going to contact me 10-15 days from reciept of my documentation. I'm sitting hold for the last 10 minutes waiting for someone at corporate to pick up the line. I use to love Walmart moneycard however after this situation I can no longer support them and will not suggest them to any of my friends and family again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card/Monrovia-California-/Walmart-Money-Card-GE-Bank-Prepaid-Card-Blocked-without-notice-Monrovia-California-873661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card

We would like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account, we would like to help. The prepaid WalMart card is managed by Green Dot.

Please email them at customer.advocacy@greendotcorp.com with your name and contact information. They will research this matter and assist.

Regards,
Nicole
GE Capital

KN, SINCE GE (GENERAL ELECTRIC) IS PART OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE.......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

according to information that is available on the web, and the Federal Reserve is in charge of the money system in the USA, it might be a good idea to send a copy of your Ripoff Report to Ben Bernanke, right?

If you 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the five charts, you will see that General Electric is listed in 'Chart 3' and in 'Chart 5'.

Feel free to 'Google' this- BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, and go to that site to get the mailing address for the Federal Reserve, which appears at the bottom of the page, and send a copy of your Ripoff Report to Mr. Bernanke so he can alert all of the members who make up the Fed.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to stay at this site and type in- ALL THE BIG BANKS, and read the Ripoff Reports for important information if you have a bank account or a mortgage in the USA.

Then type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for additional information if you have a mortgage.