Complaint Review: walmart moneycard

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: mudd — stockton California United States of America
walmart moneycard
Internet, California United States of America

walmart moneycard Blatantly misinformed me with the wrong and it costed me dearly.They will not take responsibilty.I literally lost my business over this.They say whatever they have to say to get you off the phone Internet, California

Blatantly misinformed me with the wrong info and it costed me dearly.They will not take responsibilty.I literally lost my business over this.They say whatever they have to say to get you off the phone.They could have done something about by now.I have been crumbling away in the meantime.As of tomorrow im totally screwed and my life has been ruined within a two week period.My and family will be picketing the new walmart starting tomorrow.I am going to make them have some financial set-back.I hope they call the cops,because the audience will be worthy at that point.I am going to be calling the news and doing my best to get them  there. A couple of my picket signs will get the news there and then i will tell them my story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-moneycard/Internet-California-95219/walmart-moneycard-Blatantly-misinformed-me-with-the-wrong-and-it-costed-me-dearlyThey-wi-922376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart moneycard