Complaint Review: Walmart MoneyCard

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: Guardian4SD — San Diego California
Walmart MoneyCard
P.O. Box 1187 Monrovia, California USA

Walmart MoneyCard You will lose your money by using Walmart MoneyCard Monrovia California

*Consumer Comment: Try small claim court

I was double charged on a transaction and when I called Walmart MoneyCard to dispute they asked me to contact the processing company that made the mistake , so I did.. the processing company acknowledged they double charged me and they reversed the charges back into my account , I called MoneyCard customer service and dispute department more than 11 times after that and they never released my money that was refunded back from the processing company, they asked me to provide proof, so I called the processing company and they faxed the refund letter to Walmart along with the case number, transaction number and trace number , I called Walmart and they said the case has been closed and they can't refund the money, even after I supplied them with multiple proofs that the company had refunded the money back to me , I am $310 poorer and Walmart never cared , and it looks like their support and customer service is outsourced somewhere because they all seem to have the same foreign accent , I lost $310 and no one at Walmart MoneyCard is willing to help , they even told me they cannot make any outside calls to investigate the matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-MoneyCard/Monrovia-California-91017/Walmart-MoneyCard-You-will-lose-your-money-by-using-Walmart-MoneyCard-Monrovia-California-1066423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart MoneyCard

Try small claim court

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If you feel that it is worth your time (and a little money you need to pay out first), take them to a small claim court and ask the judge to order them to pay back both the money they owe you and the court fee. However, do keep all contact & document them well for a much better chance of winning the case.