Complaint Review: walmart myfamily mobile

• Reported By: shamedria — Macon Georgia
walmart myfamily mobile
Internet USA

walmart myfamily mobile BANK OVER DRAFT Internet

*Author of original report: not my fault

*General Comment: not gonna happen

I paid my phone bill on the phone through the automatic service. And i was charged an unauthrize amount way more than my bill that cause my account to be a negative balance i tried to get my money refunded back to my account. While waiting on my money to be refunded every day my bank was charging me up to 75 dollars so i would like to refunded that back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-myfamily-mobile/internet/walmart-myfamily-mobile-BANK-OVER-DRAFT-Internet-1063954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart myfamily mobile

not my fault

AUTHOR: shamedria - ()

That was not my fault that Walmart Family mobile took out more than they should have. i do keep up with mt account and they took out more than the bill actual was so i am going to do what i have to do to get my money back even if i have to get a lawyer are whatever. so this is not the last you will hear from me. and the comment that was left was very unprofessioner

#2 General Comment

not gonna happen

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Walmart has ZERO control over your finances. As such they will not give you ANY money back on your overdraft fees. Its your responsability to know your own finances. You do not give out a debit card if there is ANY chance that a debit request will end up in a overdraft. THATS ALL ON YOU. Now IF your bill is more then you planed for I would suggest that you have Walmart Itemize the transaction for you. This is well within their power and your rights as a consumer. But, dont expect them to give you ANYTHING towards your overdraft fees. Thats your responsability to ensure you have enough money in your account. NOT THEIRS.

surplus