Complaint Review: walmart neighborhood

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: diverdiehl — Anaheim California
walmart neighborhood
702 8th st. Bentonville , Arkansas USA

walmart neighborhood Amy Brooks Director of operations sent me a Acceptance letter and payroll check to be a Consumer Service Evaluator Bentonville Arkansas

*Consumer Suggestion: This has NOTHING to do with WalMart......

I was sent a letter claming that it would employ me on a part time to do a consumer service evaluator for differnt selected merchant outlets and service providers. The letter instrusted me to go on line and activate the  enclosed payroll check then deposit it into me bank account and then when the funds were cleard and availabe I was to deduct my stipulared partication salary of $350.00 and then withdraw the rest of ballance and get started with the assigned task.

I did the assignment # an@ then proceded to the evaluation report when my started ringing, It was my bank calling to let me know that the check of $1992.00 that I had deposited  into my account the day before had been returned to them . I have tryed to contact the company that sent the check but I get a recording telling me that due to the high valum of calls , then the recording told me the same dirstions that were within the letter that came with the check

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart-neighborhood-/Bentonville-Arkansas-72716/walmart-neighborhood-Amy-Brooks-Director-of-operations-sent-me-a-Acceptance-letter-and-p-1094065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart neighborhood

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This has NOTHING to do with WalMart......

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You've been scammed. It's a VERY common scam. You deposit the "payroll check" and then send money via Western Union, Green Dot or some other untraceable method.  You spend the rest and then find out you owe your bank for the "rubber" check's full amount. Is this what happened to you?  They are untraceable and just hope this is a very expensive lesson in life.