Complaint Review: walmart

• Reported By: sftdrms4u — Murrieta California
walmart
41200 murrieta hot springs rd. Murrieta, California USA

walmart Mr. Gary Hotte Murrieta California

*Consumer Suggestion: Usually extended warranties kick in when the mfr's warranty expires...

I purchased a lg cell phone with walmarts extended warranty after spending more than 2 hours on the phone I can honestly say I'm no father than I started! They told me walmart cannot fix my problem call straight talk after spending a good hour and ahalf they said we need to trouble shoot my phone then they you have problem with your phone you need to call the manufacture of the phone. they helped me some but once again it falls on walmart again! Again I caled straight talk this was thier solution send my only phone so they can trouble shoot my phone again and be without my only way of communication for 12 to 15 days without a phone.Now who ever heard this kind of business practice if we did this kind of business we would be out of job! To the unwary customers do not buy walmart products the waranty is worthless! AN YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH A PRODUCT THAT  DOESN'T WORK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart/Murrieta-California-92562/walmart-Mr-Gary-Hotte-Murrieta-California-1091369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Usually extended warranties kick in when the mfr's warranty expires...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

What does your WRITTEN Walmart warranty say about this?  I'd bet it isn't in effect until the mfr's warranty is expired.

Did you even read it before you got all upset?  How is this Walmart's fault?

No, I DON'T work for Walmart.

exact