• Report: #1119589

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — NEW HAVEN Indiana
walmart
702 SW 8TH ST. Bentonville, Arkansas USA

walmart INTERNET ON THE GO WALMART'S INTERNET ON THE GO STINKS!!! Bentonville Arkansas

WALMART OFFERS INTERNET ON THE GO, AND THEN DENIES THAT THEY DO IF IT DOES NOT WORK. I punced in my zip code on WALMART.COM, and I was told that I was "in the area' of their service (Sprint).

IT DOES NOT WORK.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told by customer service at INTERNET ON THE GO, to take the 'hotspot' device about 4 miles away from my home.

It worked very well.  I was told by a supervisor at INTERNET ON THE GO, THAT IF IT WORKED THEN THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SPRINT NETWORK which she would be happy to help me with.  I called back and was told that there was NOTHING THAT THEY COULD DO.

IF I drive 4 miles away from my home the service is great!!!!!!!

I AM TRYING TO WARN OTHER POTENTIONAL PURCHASES OF THIS DEVICE ON WALMART . COM BUT WALMART WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO PUT A REVIEW ONLINE.

About one month ago I purchased an HP CHROMBOOK that had T-Mobile installed in it at a reasonable price.  When I received it via ups, the computer had already been used and the T-mobile sim card was already registered to the poor slob that had it before me.

I put a review online about Walmart selling used electronics as NEW.

WALMART REFUSED TO PUT THE ONLINE REVIEW ON WALMART.COM.

They are using deceptive reviews (only good ones) to sell this used garbage.  I have been trying all day to put this review on InTERNET ON THE GO online to no avail.

WALMART IS A FRAUD!!!  DONE WITH THEM.

I HAVE CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT WAS HUNG UP ON TWICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart/Bentonville-Arkansas-72716/walmart-INTERNET-ON-THE-GO-WALMARTS-INTERNET-ON-THE-GO-STINKS-Bentonville-Arkansas-1119589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart