Complaint Review: walmart

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011

• Reported By: Gary — Fountain Colorado U.S.A.
walmart
hiway 85-87 fountain, Colorado United States of America

walmart meat department packaging practices fountain, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: I know how you feel.....

*Consumer Comment: More on the "Junk" meat

*Consumer Comment: What is "junk meat"?

*Consumer Comment: ???

*Consumer Comment: Don't buy Meat

On june 3rd, we purchased a package of pork chops from the fountain walmart store, when opened, we found three very nicely cut chops on top, and absolute junk meat in the rest of the package, this meat was returned to walmart the following day! We were told by a women in the return/refund area that we could not get a refund but after talking to her boss we were told that they would give us another package of meat, but that this would be the only time they would do this! when ask to speak to this womens boss, she declined, saying she could not do that, we were assured by this women that her boss had told her that ALL walmart meat was this way! we declined taking the package of meat offered, telling them that we didn't want another package of junk meat, they assured us once again that it was all like that! we left the store and will not buy any meat from this store again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart/fountain-Colorado-80817/walmart-meat-department-packaging-practices-fountain-Colorado-736838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart

I know how you feel.....

AUTHOR: Flyingtenor - (U.S.A.)

I know exactly how you feel.  I NEVER EVER buy walmart meat EVER anymore because of this stuff.  Albertsons meat is better meat, better priced!

More on the "Junk" meat

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I find it highly surprising that the store, according to you, would admit to selling "Junk Meat."

You aren't a drama queen are you?

My wife and I buy meat from Walmart and Sam's and have NEVER had a problem with getting this so-called "Junk Meat."

I'll bet you used some of the meat and took the rest back to try to get a whole new package. :(

What is "junk meat"?

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Is that like a McDonalds burger patty?

???

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

"Junk meat"? I'm assuming you don't mean rotten.

You have to be a bit more specific.

Don't buy Meat