Complaint Review: walmart

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: minh — westminster California United States of America
walmart

walmart walmart.com walmart never sent the gift card $200 I paid for, Internet

I bought $200 walmart's gift card in Dec 5 , 2012 but they did not send for me, after a week , I call customer service report about this card was lost. They checked and told me your card is balance $0. then i filed the lost gift card, no one responsibility in this case , no proved the card was sent out. NO tracking , no mailing receipt, Don't show me the transaction date of the card purchase, no protection for customer, no insurance for lose or stolen. So no refund for me. NO investigated who was sending it?? when is the card spending?? I lost $200
My Order Number: 2677154-892747

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart/internet/walmart-walmartcom-walmart-never-sent-the-gift-card-200-I-paid-for-Internet-997669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart