Complaint Review: Walmart

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: frank — laud lakes Florida
2900 State Rd 7,florida laud lakes, Select State/Province USA

Walmart i purchased a moneycard on 1/4/14 and found it to be invalid. I l;ost $28.00 and have been given the run around laud lakes florida broward

On january 4, 2014.  I purchased a money card at the customer service counter of Walmart.  When I tried to activate it the computer kept saying" invalid nu"mber.  I went back to the store and spoke to several people including the manager. i was told I could not get another card that my money would be refunded.  I talked to 8 reps at the number listed in the back of the card.  Each rep lied about the status of the card and promised to refund my $28.00.  It's been three months I still can not get my money.  I have been riptoff and I want the world to know about it.

Frank M

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/laud-lakes-Select-StateProvince-33313/Walmart-i-purchased-a-moneycard-on-1414-and-found-it-to-be-invalid-I-lost-2800-and-1128558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart