Complaint Review: walmart

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: jeremy304 — morgantown West Virginia
walmart
4 h camp road morgantown, West Virginia USA

walmart bought a new car battery yest and tried returning it and serial # is diff on battery than receipt morgantown West Virginia

So I go to walmart yesterday and buy a battery for my car get home and install the battery. The one that I removed was a bigger battery than the one I purchased however the new battery would not start my car so I take it back to walmart with the original receipt they gave me and theysay the serial number on the recipt ddoesn't match with what's on the battery. I don't know what they did or how this happened but it def is the battery that I purchased from walmart so now I have to spend a hundred more dollars to get the bigger size battery for my car which is working fine however I don't know what to do with this other new battery they won't give me a refund for its not my fault that the serial number on the receipt dpesnt match the serial number on the battery. So they tell me pretty much I'm out of luck and make me look like a liar sayong I didn't buy the battery yest from walmart they are a joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmart/morgantown-West-Virginia/walmart-bought-a-new-car-battery-yest-and-tried-returning-it-and-serial-is-diff-on-bat-1050963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmart