whereby

• Reported By: Kerra Elaine Stanley — Waco Texas
Walmart
510 N 33rd Waco, Texas USA

Walmart money card They will not let me access my money. Waco Texas

The Walmart money card will not let me accesses my money. I losts my card and called to report it lost. I called the customer serves department and three different customer reps all said the same thing.That i would get the card on the 20th of Sept. I needed accesses to my money, but they were saying there is no way to my account without my card. They then tell me to that they never even sent my card. They told me i would be able to tranfer my my fund to another walmart card. The card has to be under your name. So basicly you have to buy two WMC to transfer yours funds.They have to be under the same card users. They would not let me transfer money to my mothers walmart card. So i have no way to pay my bills. I will probly be out on the streets by then. I don't see how this can be legal. If a company deos not give all there information wouldn't that be lying to your consumers. They should have to show all there policys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/Waco-Texas-76707/Walmart-money-card-They-will-not-let-me-access-my-money-Waco-Texas-1084038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart