Complaint Review: walmartbusinessco

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Dont get scammed — Manteca California
walmartbusinessco
702 8th st Bentonville, Arkansas USA

walmartbusinessco Midres Brown Sent me a check for 1950 dollars which looked very real and it was a fradualant check now I am stuck with the send back fees and overdraft fees from my bank Bentonville Arkansas

I recieved a check in the mail after applying to a secret shoppers job opportunity through shadow shoppers. I have completed similar customerservice evaluations and never thought this would be fraud.

Now I am stuck with overdraft fees as well as returned check charges that my bank charged

In the two and a half years I have had my bank account it has never been overdrawn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmartbusinessco/Bentonville-Arkansas-72716/walmartbusinessco-Midres-Brown-Sent-me-a-check-for-1950-dollars-which-looked-very-real-an-1123438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmartbusinessco