proposal

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Walt — fife Washington United States of America
walt
6608 12th street east fife, Washington United States of America

walt famlit sold my house twice then gave it back as a sell to me with out me signing anything while in chapter13? fife, Washington

*Author of original report: what are the state agency doing about FRANKLIN CREDIT!

While  in chapter  13 i sold  my  home  to pay  off  all  debts  and  clear  a  profit   to  find  out  at  closing  that  FRANKLIN CREDIT had  hire a company  Cal- WESTERN RECOVEYENCE to  conspire with  frianklin's additional  company TRIBECA to S T E A L ! my home  while  under  legal stay in chapter  13 court . then proceeded to  sell it  to  each other  for  a  discounted  amount  my home was  taxed  at  $385k... they  recorded  two  sales  at $206k---   when  judge trustee  sent  out  letters confirm  will full violation of  stay  and  attorney Scott Taylor  demanded  them  to  return property and  pay  for  damages!     they  waited  7 months  before  returning  offer a settelment  and  never made  good  on it.    So  after  I  evicted  "there  renters" off  my  property with the  police  invold  i  had  to  pay  for  all  renters damages  as well  as  loose a sale  of  an additional lot  next  door. my  property is  suffering  from  massive  title  damage  as  well  as  the  fall  of  the  market i have  spent  thousand  on  lawyer  to  hold  my  home. i  would  like  to  join  a  class  action  lawsuit !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walt/fife-Washington-98424/walt-famlit-sold-my-house-twice-then-gave-it-back-as-a-sell-to-me-with-out-me-999472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walt

what are the state agency doing about FRANKLIN CREDIT!

AUTHOR: Walt - (USA)

Dear: Franklin Credit /Tribeca/ Cal-western Re-conveyance
you being a bank may have special powers

I would assume that we meaning consumers"   could not take it upon on ourselves to do what you collectively have done.

1.) Violate a stay of chapter 13
2.) And while in violation of a stay sell someone elses home
3.) Then as no fear of any laws sell it again
4.) And when caught wait 7 months and simply do a "rescission"  stating breach of contract
5.) Instead of a full re-conveyance because of (willful violation of stay )
6.) then also ignore  the  fact  that  if  you foreclose  longer  than  2 months  or  even  2 weeks it  can't
     be  called  a Clerical  error? Especially when there is a certificate service from the courts
7.) then ignore further  facts that our  grandfathers  chose   the  word  mortgage from French law
     meaning  "death  pledge" and  it  could  only  be  removed  through two  methods
            a.) Pay it off                       b.) foreclosure
so in theory , are own  laws  when  "faking a foreclosure"  shows you removing  your  own  instrument  causing you to no  longer  have  a secured debt causing   the instrument that you  used  to have  lived out  its  purpose during your false foreclosure. And the only way to regain it is to have all parties recreate a new document and record it on to title.  Which would mean a rescission is inadequate to go further it must be done through a re-conveyance
8.) furthermore the RCW has strict punishment for those violating a stay for example:
    a.) they pay all lawyer fees    b.) They have to pay treble = 3 times all damages
    c.) And they lose their right to their debt and more.... this why settlement is recommended

So  me  being  a  black  man in Washington  state  why havent  any  of  these rights  been  afforded  to  me ?   I  have  paid  Andrew Hayes  $5,000 to  be  my  lawyer and I  went  to  court  unrepresented  because  he  was  a  no show  . Scott Taylor $2,000.00 and  all of  this  took  place on his  watch and  an additional $6,000.00 over  4  years  in  lawyers as well as $35,000 in related damages to my property and  franklin credit has  not  refunded $1.00 plus the loss of a $449,000.00 sale of  my  home that was blocked by title not  allowing me  to  be  the legal owner because new owner showed Franklin Credit /Tribeca/ Cal-western Re-conveyance as owner for 7 months during process.

Sincerely.
Walter Johnson
Fife,WA
I need a lawyer that will seek justice for me. Email me at (waltsrentals@gmail.com)