Complaint Review: Walter Fowler Of Castle Resorts International

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Murrieta California
Walter Fowler Of Castle Resorts International
775 Warner Lane Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Walter Fowler Of Castle Resorts International RIP-OFF doesn't honor contract Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: UPDATE ** Castle Resorts International

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I too was contacted by this company to list my timeshare. I signed a contract stating that if my timeshare didn't sale after 180 days, I would get a 100% refund! What a joke. I have been trying to get this "refund" for the past month and a half.

I have contacted my lawyer who even wrote Mr. Fowler to honor their contract. Of course, Mr. Fowler never responded. I have called, emailed, and even had my lawyer contact this company with no resolve.

As of today, I have filed a claim in the courts to get my money back. I hate to have to go to this level, but why is it so difficult to honor your contract? I have been very patient and fair in this, but I will no longer let this person do this to me or anyone else that he tries to "sell" his "guarantee" to. Please, Mr. Fowler, respond to this, as you obviously do not respond to legal paperwork or phone calls.

By the way, Mr. Fowler, you stated to me that my timeshare was "with Tupperware for sale." You said the Tupperware wanted to buy so that they could use it for their corporate meetings. Well, Mr. Fowler, I hope you understand that you have used a name of a company that has not approved you to do such a thing. I have contacted legal at Tupperware so they could also be made aware of this. If anyone else has heard this lie from Mr. Fowler, please let me know, I'm sure that their legal department would love to hear more about this.

Donna
Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walter-Fowler-Of-Castle-Resorts-International/Orlando-Florida-32803/Walter-Fowler-Of-Castle-Resorts-International-RIP-OFF-doesnt-honor-contract-Orlando-Flori-274977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walter Fowler Of Castle Resorts International

UPDATE ** Castle Resorts International

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

We went to court yesterday. Mr. Fowler didn't show and didn't sign for certified mail by the court. We had to push the date back. Our best bet is class action, people. I am willing and others have stated the same. We need to get on it before they go again.

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

As of today, Mr. Fowler and Castle Resorts have yet to try to make things right. We have filed suit against them and will be in court Monday 3/24/08. I will update and let you all know how it goes. If anyone would like info please feel free to contact us. We'll do our best to help. We couldn't sit back and allow them to get away with this again and again. We need to go after people like this to let them know we will not put up with it anymore.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC