Complaint Review: Walter Garrison

Walter Garrison
1717 Arch St. Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

Walter Garrison WALTER GARRISON IS A THIEF!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: WALTER GARRISON IS A THIEF

WALTER GARRISON (PHILADELPHIA) IS A THIEF!!

Walter Garrison, EX CEO & Chairman of CDI Corp, a BILLION DOLLAR Philadelphia Firm, will not take my calls or respond to my e-mails. He manipulated me out of my company, MRI, with NO stock and NO money, a large loan I gave MRI. I was CEO of MRI and held 47% of the stock of MRI.

How Walter Garrison manipulated me and stole my company:

In the early stage of negotiations regarding the merger of MRI and CDI I asked Walter Garrison about MRI needing legal representation. He told me that CDI would handle the entire merger and that he would personally guarantee that I would not get hurt.

After the merger I was told by CDI’s legal department that I needed to “warrant the balance sheet.” Something Walter Garrison had never discussed. When I objected, I was told that CDI had all my stock and control of my loan to MRI, and that would be used to warrant the balance sheet.

He was, and still is, intent on having bought my wonderful company at a steal; and to give Elton Marcus anything spoils his great accomplishment.

Please ask Walter Garrison to FINALLY be fair with me.

God bless you all for understanding and help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walter-Garrison/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Walter-Garrison-WALTER-GARRISON-IS-A-THIEF-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1163868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walter Garrison

WALTER GARRISON IS A THIEF

AUTHOR: EltonMarcus - ()

WALTER GARRISON (PHILADELPHIA) IS A THIEF!!

Walter Garrison, EX CEO & Chairman of CDI Corp, a BILLION DOLLAR Philadelphia Firm, will not take my calls or respond to my e-mails. He manipulated me out of my company, MRI, with NO stock and NO money, a large loan I gave MRI. I was CEO of MRI and held 47% of the stock of MRI.

How Walter Garrison manipulated me and stole my company:

In the early stage of negotiations regarding the merger of MRI and CDI I asked Walter Garrison about MRI needing legal representation. He told me that CDI would handle the entire merger and that he would personally guarantee that I would not get hurt.

After the merger I was told by CDI’s legal department that I needed to “warrant the balance sheet.” Something Walter Garrison had never discussed. When I objected, I was told that CDI had all my stock and control of my loan to MRI, and that would be used to warrant the balance sheet.

Please ask Walter Garrison to FINALLY be fair with me.

God bless you all for understanding and help.

Elton Marcus