Complaint Review: walter mortgage co.

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2011

• Reported By: adel — mesquite Texas United States of America
walter mortgage co.
p.o. box 31574 tampa, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 18665124274
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

walter mortgage co. employees told me that walter mortgage don't care if I lose my house dure to economic hardship tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Where is the rip off?

i contacted walter mortgage co. to report economic hardship, I ask could I refinance my home, they told me, they're not refinacing homes, I ask for a modification they told me , they don't do modification either, I ask what type of help they offer,they said none, I know people who have gotten help with hard ship,I want to know why a company employee would tell me that they don't care just walk away from a home that was not behind nor ever been late on payment, also I still have income to pay mortgage, if I could get a reduction from a 10% interest rate, to a rate that match my income I could continue to make payments on time, I ask the modificatin dept. who cares about the homeowners there, she said I don't know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walter-mortgage-co/tampa-Florida-/walter-mortgage-co-employees-told-me-that-walter-mortgage-dont-care-if-I-lose-my-house-795524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walter mortgage co.

Where is the rip off?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

That does not qualify as a rip off.