Complaint Review: walts affordable tree care

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jill — indianapolis Indiana United States of America
walts affordable tree care
countyline rd indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

walts affordable tree care Walt price Unreliable, unprofessional, and stole from us indianapolis , Indiana

*Consumer Comment: It is not a good thing to lie about A Company

*General Comment: I'm the.neighbor of Jill and this is a lie!

I am writing this in regards to Walt' Affordable Tree Service, I hired this company to remove three large trees in my backyard for me. The day the trees were to be removed walt showed up later than the scheduled time, without even calling and letting me know he was going to be late. Once he arrived to do the job he had to call someone from another tree service to come out and climb the trees for him to have them removed, which I found pretty unprofessional considering he is supposed to be running a tree service himself and cant even do the work without calling another tree service.

While doing the job for me he had numerous children who looked to be under the age of fifteen working on the job,, what looked to be a child of no more than fourteen years old asked numerous times to use my restroom throught the day, so being the nice person I am I allowed the child to use my restroom, feeling bad for him. Approximately ten minutes after the boy walked back outside from using the restroom walt asked if he could use it and i allowed him to.

Twenty minutes after these to had gone into my home and went back to work I went back inside, only to find that I had two gold and diamond rings and an all gold watch missing that i had just previously laid on my countertop so that I could do my dishes. I immediately confronted walt about the situation. He got very defensive and started cussing at me stating that I was accusing him, which i wasnt, I was just asking him if he had any recollection of seeing them on my counter when he entered my home, so immediately I got the gut feeling by his reaction that he had stole these items.

He then got so mad that he drove off my property leaving the work half finished, and i had already paid him for the job that was to be done. Please stray away from this man and his tree service, he is very unprofessional and will take advantage of you. How many people will own a business that they dont have any knowledge about or know how to do the work their selves? I blame no one but myself for what has happened but I want to make other consumers aware of this criminal. I have filed charges against this man and hopefully I can get some help getting the word out before hee ends up making his next customer a victim instead of a customer????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walts-affordable-tree-care/indianapolis-Indiana-/walts-affordable-tree-care-Walt-price-Unreliable-unprofessional-and-stole-from-us-indian-943555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walts affordable tree care

It is not a good thing to lie about A Company

AUTHOR: kimberlymarionneaux - (United States of America)

First off this never happened and I think it is a shame that you would lie about this to try to take business form this company. This company is very professional. There are no under age workers in this company, and they would never step foot in to a clients home to use the bathroom that is very unprofessional.  Instead of using this route to get business for your company try working hard and making a name for yourself.  Trash someones company to make yours look better is wrong !!!!!!!

And say that this report is true why didn't you call the police! I know if someone stole from me or even acted that way on my property there would be a police Report made and charges filed .    Like I said this complaint is made up!

#2 General Comment

I'm the.neighbor of Jill and this is a lie!

AUTHOR: Henry - (United States of America)

I, Henry and my neighbor Jill and a few other neighbors had work done all on the same day. He came and was very respectful and professional. He completed each and every job at a timely manner and the clean up was great. I, myself have talked to Jill and Walt nor his employees went into Jill's house therefore nothing of hers could of been stolen. All of his employess were very repsectful and kind. They were all in the upper teens or twentys but that's besides the point. We were all extremely happy with the work that he completed and we would recommend him to anyone and will use him for his work down the road. Thanks for all the great work walt!