Complaint Review: Walts Wholesale Clothing Co.

• Submitted: Thu, December 19, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Seattle Washington
Walts Wholesale Clothing Co.
P.O. Box 208 Darlington, South Carolina USA

Walts Wholesale Clothing Co. Lying Theives Darlington South Carolina

This is the worst company I have came across in a very long time. I dont understand how they're even still open?

I placed an order with them in Febuary 2013. I never received the items, I realized I didnt get my clothes in October 2013 so I started calling them to figure out what had happened. I was told they would re-ship it out to me. Of course I didnt get anything this time either. This went on for 3 months. Every time I called I would be told they didnt know what happened and they would make sure it shipped out that day. Finally I spoke to a manager and he said he would personally make sure it shipped and that I would get a refund check as well for my trouble. Still havent received either and the sales people will not let me speak to a manger anymore or any body higher up for that matter. They lie about everything and they wont refund your money.

I started emailing them and trying to get a hold of them any way I could but this company is truely the worst. I started reading some of the reviews and realized that every single comment is just like my situation. I told them that I'm turning them into the Better Business Bureau but after looking on there I saw they already had 43 reports.

I hope people see this and do not purchase anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walts-Wholesale-Clothing-Co/-Darlington-South-Carolina-29540/Walts-Wholesale-Clothing-Co-Lying-Theives-Darlington-South-Carolina-1108365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walts Wholesale Clothing Co.