Complaint Review: Warehouse inspector, Personal assistant

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — St. Louis Missouri
Warehouse inspector, Personal assistant
Unknown Sacramento, California USA

Warehouse inspector, Personal assistant Michael Bautisra, Jesse Cole, Sara Shempert, Kevin Martin, Marie International criminals that send counterfeit cashiers check from The West Texas Credit Union in Kermit Texas who I believe are also involved Sacramento California

A non existant warehouse position, and personal assistant position was placed on craigs list. I applied for it and a check was sent to me to make an oversea's payment to a distributer. The check was for the amount of 2690.00 drawn off the bank in west texas, The West Texas credit Union in Kermit Texas. They claim it has been going on for months, and yet they have done nothing about it. The woman didn't even check to see if any checks were missing from the vault. She cut me off and said it wasn't from their bank. I believe they are invilved. I deposited the check and drew the money out prior to finding out they were counterfeit. My bank approved it and now I owe them almost three grand. Another check was sent to me three days ago, With the name Sara Cerrano was the name on the overnight mail I recieved this time. Buck Avenue in Houston Texas. The Post office will do nothing about it, and neither will the F.B.I. I am doing the investigation myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warehouse-inspector-Personal-assistant/Sacramento-California-95811/Warehouse-inspector-Personal-assistant-Michael-Bautisra-Jesse-Cole-Sara-Shempert-Kevi-1099746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warehouse inspector, Personal assistant