Complaint Review: Wargaming America

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: 5_stars — Round Rock Texas USA
Wargaming America
Emeryville, California United States of America

Wargaming America World of Tanks Refuses to help clan with serious issues Emeryville, California

Back on Thanksgiving 2012 my clan was disbanded by someone who was not authorized to make such a change. I asked Wargaming America to please provide me the account that performed the action and they refused. They did however tell me that an account was hacked and gave me the IP address of the hacker. Now I'm confused because all of their responses say that they do not have the ability to tell who disbanded my clan. We were holding five pieces of land at the time and they refuse to help us. My clan members spend a lot of money with Wargaming America and they refuse to provide even the most basic support. Don't waste your money on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wargaming-America/Emeryville-California-/Wargaming-America-World-of-Tanks-Refuses-to-help-clan-with-serious-issues-Emeryville-Cali-1001149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wargaming America