Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avlimil

• Submitted: Tue, March 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 02, 2004

• Reported By:emerson New Jersey
Warner Health Care - Avlimil
P.o. Box 18311 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care, Inc. billed me without consent! Didn't even give them my account number! Rip-off! Cincinnati Ohio

I too visited the Avlimil website and figured I would try their free sample, because there was no further obligation. After recieving my sample, (which now just sits in my drawer) I was shipped two more packages along with a note telling me that I was going to be billed 70 bucks!!! The fine print reads that I can only cancel my order before it is shipped.

How can I cancel something that I dont know is coming?? I can't recall ever giving them my account number and now I have to go to the bank to check my balance and see if they have withdrew anything!! This Iis absolutely obsurd and one of the biggest scams I have ever seen! What business does not allow customers to return a product and supply them with a refund if it is untouched and unopened????

What disturbs me more is if I never gave them my account information, how did they retrieve it?? Please everyone, I don't have money to waste on this nonsense and neither do you. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

Sarah
emerson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2004 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45218-0311/Warner-Health-Care-Inc-billed-me-without-consent-Didnt-even-give-them-my-account-numb-82548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care - Avlimil