Complaint Review: warranty direct

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: michelle — Ohio United States of America
warranty direct
9115 harris corners parkway charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

warranty direct Warranty Direct REFUND Difficult to get back charlotte, North Carolina

A day after I purchased an extended auto insurance from warranty Direct I realized what a big mistake I made after reading their policy.  I called to cancel and was told that I have to take my car to a mechanic for an odometer statement, Are they kidding!!!!! An odomter statement is something needed when selling a vehicle...What a Scam!!!!!! I will File a report if I do not get my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/warranty-direct/charlotte-North-Carolina-28269/warranty-direct-Warranty-Direct-REFUND-Difficult-to-get-back-charlotte-North-Carolina-1015049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on warranty direct