Complaint Review: Warranty Solutions

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: David — Portland Oregon
Warranty Solutions
PO Box 140057 Denver , Colorado USA

Warranty Solutions Car needed a new transmission in May 2012. They told my mechanic that I had to purchase transmission from them. As of 8/13 I need a new transmission. They will not replace Denver Colorado

I purchased an extended warranty on my 2006 Chevy Impala through Warranty Solutions.  In May of 2012 I needed a new transmission.  My mechanic called Warranty and they insisted that we buy their transmissiom.  My extended coverage has since expired but the transmission has only been in for 15 months.  They now claim that we were never told that we had to purchase their transmission and they also claim that I was given the option of paying the difference for a better transmission.  That is a total lie.  We were never given that option.  I now need a new transmission after 15 months and they will not cover anything.  Since I was made to purchase theurs, I think they should be responsible for replacing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-Solutions/-Denver-Colorado-80214/Warranty-Solutions-Car-needed-a-new-transmission-in-May-2012-They-told-my-mechanic-that-1079575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty Solutions