Complaint Review: WARRANTY USA

• Submitted: Sun, August 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, August 22, 2004

• Reported By:texarkana Texas
WARRANTY USA
2950 S. Rancho Rd. #100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

WARRANTY USA ripoff car warranty Las Vegas NV

As a WARRANTY USA member I had paid more than $800.00 for the warranty on my car. When I had a problem with my air conditioner, I called WARRANTY USA to make sure everything was covered under the warranty. The lady that I spoke with assured me that everything was covered. When the garage called to receive payment for their services they were told the company had filed bankruptcy and it would be about two weeks before they could do anything. I had to borrow over a thousand dollars before i could get my car back, plus pay for a rental car. The next time I called them the number had been disconnected.

Paulette
Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2004 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WARRANTY-USA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/WARRANTY-USA-ripoff-car-warranty-Las-Vegas-NV-104876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WARRANTY USA