Complaint Review: Warrior Martial Arts

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: pinksurvivor1962 — frisco Texas
Warrior Martial Arts
8822 Teel Pkwy #420 frisco, Texas USA

Warrior Martial Arts Unethical. Continue to charge me after program ended. frisco Texas

I signed my son up for an 8 week special they had.  They continue to change their programs and instructors.  They continue to charge my credit card after the 8 weeks were over.  They apparently put me on a 6 month contract with it auto renewing.  In talking to others, I've been finding I'm not the only one with this problem.  The owner is not pleasant to work with and not willing to compromise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warrior-Martial-Arts/frisco-Texas-75034/Warrior-Martial-Arts-Unethical-Continue-to-charge-me-after-program-ended-frisco-Texa-1131692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warrior Martial Arts