Complaint Review: Warwick Hotel

• Reported By: Gabriela — SF California
Warwick Hotel
490 Geary St San Francisco, California USA

Warwick Hotel Deposit Refund San Francisco California

I stayed at The Warwick hotel on Geary Street in San Francisco in early August. Upon check-in despite the room having been booked online and paid for in full I was charged $75 dollars as a security deposit. Upon check-out I was informed the money would take up to 5 business days to clear back into my account.

It's been weeks and the money hasn't been refunded and all my attempts at contacting the hotel have been ignored. My e-mails haven't been answered, I am always placed on hold only to always be direct to a voicemail, I've been given an email address that doesn't exist and so on. I am extremely frustrated by this situation as I am spending money on international calls only to have the issue stay unresolved.

I just need this money to be refunded asap as it's long overdue!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warwick-Hotel/San-Francisco-California-94102/Warwick-Hotel-Deposit-Refund-San-Francisco-California-1077893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warwick Hotel