Complaint Review: Waste Management

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2003

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
Waste Management
2100 Moen Ave. Rockdale, Illinois U.S.A.

Waste Management liars cheats screws their customers in bed with the City of Joliet so no one will do anything Rockdale Illinois

*Author of original report: Talked to 'supervisor' ..but didn't know the difference between North and South

*Author of original report: Called city again

I am writing to complain about Waste Management. They are so-called garbage collectors and the city I'm calling about is Joliet, IL. My leaves were not picked up for the whole month of September. I called every week and I was given excuse after excuse.

They finally picked up my leaves. On November 11th I came home to find 5 large plastic garbage cans that had been thrown over the fence. I called them immediately and was told that a supervisor would be out the next day. They didn't show up. I called the next day and they told me they would monitor the driver and make sure it didn't happen again. This wasn't adequate for me.

I called the City of Joliet and was told someone would get back to me. Less than 15 minutes later some guy from Waste Management called me and asked me what the problem was. I told him. He did everything but call he a liar. He kept saying, "if it happened at all". It happened. I have witnesses. Well, he told me that he would talk to his supervisor and see what they could do. I also told him about a problem my mother is having with the garbage men and he said he would talk to his supervisor about that too. It has been a week now and I have heard nothing. I just put a 2nd call into the city so we will see. The part that sucks is I have to pay my garbage bill thru the city so I really have no way to fight back and they know that...

Carey
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waste-Management/Rockdale-Illinois-60435/Waste-Management-liars-cheats-screws-their-customers-in-bed-with-the-City-of-Joliet-so-no-72300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waste Management

Talked to 'supervisor' ..but didn't know the difference between North and South

AUTHOR: Carey - (U.S.A.)

Mike's "supervisor" called me that day and said he would stop by the next day and that he had tried to stop by that day, but didn't know the difference between North and South. He also said that he wasn't the supervisor for the area in question. Then WHAT THE HELL is he doing calling me??? Anyway, I have heard nothing further since and I don't think I will. They have done damage to my mother's property and refuse to face the music.

Called city again

AUTHOR: Carey - (U.S.A.)

I called the city again today and they patched me right thru to Mike at Waste Management which is who I talked to before. He told me his boss came to my house today, yeah right and that he drove by my mom's, lie. He asked for my number and I gave it to him AGAIN. Stay tuned...