• Report: #920896

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: ric — front royal Virginia United States of America
watch brokers
atlanta, Georgia United States of America

watch brokers ronald l. bergh III send my rolex submariner to be sold, watch sold, not paid, no replys atlanta, Georgia

in dec 20011 I send my Rolex submariner to be fixed and sold.
I was told by two employee the watch sold dec 19 for $8250.
when I was not getting any reply's I was told by Brandy Bennett the watch in question was not sold for 8250 but for much less and I would not get paid until after 6 months... that came and went, I have not been able to get anyone to return my calls and e-mails..
now I find there are 100's of people in the same fix.
I have contacted a lawer in Atlanta and was told I should file in small clams court, I am working on that now.... IF and I say if, I was to come down with a terminal illness I would drive down and find these scum bags and get satisfaction, and die in jail waiting my court date...
short of that, it is not worth me going to jail for the rest of my life....
Ric in front royal va

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/watch-brokers/atlanta-Georgia-/watch-brokers-ronald-l-bergh-III-send-my-rolex-submariner-to-be-sold-watch-sold-not-pa-920896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on watch brokers