Complaint Review: watchbrokers.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Norristown Pennsylvania United States of America

watchbrokers.com watchbrokers , joe williams and Eric Toso are scamers, they told me they sold my watch and when I call they get nasty and hang up on me,they should be behind bars, FBI have been contacted in my case. Internet

I send my rolex watch to sell with watchbrokers now I'm calling them to send my check they get nasty and avoiding my emails or calls ,the should be behind bars , I'm contacting FBI and media to let the whole world about this scamers, I will get my watch back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/watchbrokerscom/internet/watchbrokerscom-watchbrokers-joe-williams-and-Eric-Toso-are-scamers-they-told-me-they-918950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on watchbrokers.com