Complaint Review: Water Equipment Technologies Inc. Of FL

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Saint Augustine Florida
Water Equipment Technologies Inc. Of FL
755 SR 434 West, Suite O Longwood, Florida U.S.A.

Water EquipWater Equipment Technologies Inc. Of FL Water Equipment Technologies Rip Off Longwood Florida

My wife and I purchased an AvantaPure water conditioning system on May 9, 2008 for our new house in Saint Augustine FL. With the purchase a Guarantee of Assurance was included. It guaranteed among other things that if we could find a dealer who sold a comparable system for less money that Water Technologies would return our money and we could keep the system too. I sent Water Equipment Technologies a certified letter within the 30 day Guarantee of Assurance that we wanted the system removed within 20 days and the city water line to the house repaired. They ignored my letter to them and the deadline passed. I have found out that they did not install a bypass valve, that the system in dumping extra salt in the drinking water, and that they installed the discharge line into the ground instead of an approved drain. I wanted it installed in the garage, they installed it half buried in the ground and messed with the city water line entering the house. It seems that they promise a lot and don't honor their Guarantee of Assurance. If you are considering a water conditioning system I think this is company to definitely avoid. This company has an unsatisfactory rating with the Central Florida Better Business Bureau. Not only that but when they call they represent themselves as belonging to the GE Brand.

Al
Saint Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Water-Equipment-Technologies-Inc-Of-FL/Longwood-Florida-32750/Water-EquipWater-Equipment-Technologies-Inc-Of-FL-Water-Equipment-Technologies-Rip-Off-Lo-344955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Water Equipment Technologies Inc. Of FL