Complaint Review: WATERHOUSE FINANCIAL SERVICES

285 STATE ST, UNIT 10 NORTH HAVEN CT 06473 NORTH HAVEN, Connecticut USA
  • Phone: 1-416-830-5446
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

WATERHOUSE FINANCIAL SERVICES MORAN USA, LLC, MARK NELSON, BRYAN MCLOUD LETTER OF LOTTERY WINNING $ 121,125.00 WITH A CHECK FOR $ 3875.00 TO PAY TAXES PRIOR TO RECEIVING OTHER NORTH HAVEN Connecticut

Received what looks to be a valid check, with  a letter stating I won a International Shoppers Lotto Powerball in North America for i was intitled to $ 125,000 and 50,000 names were drawn as well to divide the money. The check for $3875 was to help with the $1875 to be paid directly to the tax agent to cover the gov't taxes on winnings.

It request not to deposit check until I call Mr Mark Nelson 1-416-830-5446 with the claim number.

I have not done anything further except research internet to see if there were any reports on this company. My fears were true. I knew if I had deposited that check they get their money then it come back bounced and I be in the hole and unable to pay it back. In which I could not afford. So I am so glad I looked it up first.

Thanks for all the reports. These people need to be locked up and the rest of us should get a settlement for the fraud against us. Getting our hopes up like that. I have a sick husband and many bills so this would of been a great blessing to help get things caught up and paid off espeically doctor bills and house note. There are some crazy people in this world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WATERHOUSE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/NORTH-HAVEN-Connecticut-06473/WATERHOUSE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-MORAN-USA-LLC-MARK-NELSON-BRYAN-MCLOUD-LETTER-OF-LOTTERY-1097331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WATERHOUSE FINANCIAL SERVICES