Complaint Review: watkins & assoc

dont know harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 717-889-8504
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

watkins & assoc steve hart said he was suing me harrisburg, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: It is a SCAM

This man who says his name is Steve Hart has been calling me saying there is a lawsuit againist me. He says i need to call him that it is time sensitive. They said I needed to pay money to keep from being arresstedd. I think it a scam. This number and another number which is 607-795-7354 out of NY both are calling saying the same thing. I just want help to get them to stop. They call my house my work and my cell. They have atleast the last 4 of my social security number and maybe my bank info.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/watkins-assoc/harrisburg-Pennsylvania-/watkins-assoc-steve-hart-said-he-was-suing-me-harrisburg-Pennsylvania-1036456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on watkins & assoc

It is a SCAM

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Tell him that your lawyer had contacted the FBI and put out a warrant for his arrest for extorsion.