rank

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: ny1283dfkurfj — levittown New York
watson enterprises inc
827 Marcy Ave Brooklyn, NY 11216 Brooklyn, New York USA

watson enterprises inc Stephen Watson Stephen Watson Jr HVAC tech BEWARE THEY ARE THEIFs Brooklyn New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: false claim SLANDERING Watson Enterprises Inc, Stephen Watson Stephen Watson jr.

These guys are con artist and thief's , They are a father and son team and they are great at ripping you off.
Had an issue with a gas furnace they came to the house and started explaining to me how I need to change the furnace and that it would cost me 2000$, I told them to just fix it without changing the furnace they started working on it and then said they will come back in 1 hour to get some parts, and told me the parts are 75$ and I need to pay cash. I paid it to them thinking they will come back and fix it. They never showed up. And when I called back they had the nerves to tell me that I didn't give them any money.
got another HVAC guy to come in and fix it for 100$.
DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM YOU WILL REGRET IT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/watson-enterprises-inc-/Brooklyn-New-York-11216/watson-enterprises-inc-Stephen-Watson-Stephen-Watson-Jr-HVAC-tech-BEWARE-THEY-ARE-THEIFs-1134589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on watson enterprises inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Stephen - ()

I want to see proof of this tranaction

you claim my company charged you 75$ for a part and never returned... this is a false report

our company installed a 90% furnace purchase by Mr.Harris from a HVAC supply company

Mr.Harris only had 1000$ so our company installed his 90% furnance as a favor for that amont, the contract we agreed upon for 1000$ labor just to install his unit. Mr.Harris  said he will do every thing else on his own just instill the 90% furnance, when Mr.Harris realize he did not know what he was doing he then ask my company to do aditonal work to get his furance working i then told him it would cost 75$ Mr,Harris then said "I do not have the 75$ at this time but i am good for it". so after a month with no payment Mr.Harris called our company back trying to get us to do more work for him for free i declined his offer.

thats when Mr.Harris filed this false claim.

if the slandering of my company continue i will send this matter over to my Attorney