license

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: TONY — mantua New Jersey
WAWA
STORE#951 / 856 MANTUA PIKE& HOLLY AVE. WOODBURY HEIGHTS , New Jersey USA

WAWA WENT IN ON JUNE 1ST 2013 WITH MY SOCIAL SECURITY DEBIT CARD,PUT IN THEIR ATM MACHINE,TRIED TO WITHDRAWL 240.00 MACHINE GAVE ME A RECEIPT OF THE WITHDRAWL & NO MONEY CAME OUT! sEQ#0374 IS ON RECEIPT IF THIS MATTERS...NO ONE CAN HELP ME.

*General Comment: Dumba**

2013-06-05

17:19:22

went into WAWA on june 1ST 2013 used their atm to withdrawl 240.00 atm gave me receipt saying they gave me my money & NO MONEY CAME OUT! sEQ#0374 IS ON RECEIPT IF THIS MATTERS...no one can help me,I AM PERMANENTLY DISABLED & i just went in to get money to pay my cable ( cable shut me off because i missed my june 1st payment) had to use the library's computer system for this. now i have to use a pay phone here to call wawa i left message with customer relations they are closed (4.15.pm) i just called the # wawa gave me to pnc bank 888-762-2265 they have NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE MACHINES !!!

do you believe this?? ok now pnc puts these machines into wawa's stores & neither one can help me & have not a thing to do with these ATM's, well its hard to understand but now i am told by PNC that a 3rd party owns the ATM's (well of course they do,how stupid of me!) but....pnc continues......

they cant help you either! ok now i gotta laugh or i am going to freak out on PNC girl!!! so what do i do ? sit in my apartment with no phone cable or internet until my next social security check? or maybe my death will come first! then no one have to pay me back shit!,

so it comes down to your card you put into this darn ATM ! i had to call my card, write a letter mail it cause they have no fax & wait for them to locate who owns machine,then they investigate this day to see if the machine was over or short, wtheck!! it will take 30 to 90 days for an answer.

to the public/customers this is not right! it should be visable on the machine if you had a problem call this# now! & resolve issues asap how could a corporation like wawa get involved with such a rip off? wawa makes enough money to start up their own BANK!!!! & its because of us...remember us??? your c u s t o m e r s

tony

woodbury heights nj

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAWA/WOODBURY-HEIGHTS-New-Jersey-08097-/WAWA-WENT-IN-ON-JUNE-1ST-2013-WITH-MY-SOCIAL-SECURITY-DEBIT-CARDPUT-IN-THEIR-ATM-MACHINE-1056671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAWA

#1 General Comment

Dumba**

AUTHOR: jerzeedvl - ()

All I have to say is all ATM machines have a safety feature once it dispenses the money if you wait to long it will retract it into the system and the whole thing about there employees didnt know what to do is because they are not trained for stupidity